Uner from Spain is the latest top DJ to craft a podcast especially for DJmag, and what a fine one it is.
Uner first came to international attention via ‘Raw Sweat’ on Solomun’s Diynamic label, a release supported by Laurent Garnier, Damian Lazarus, Luciano and loads of others. Following that, he’s turned in remixes for labels such as 2020 Vision, Cr2, Trapez and Defected, and now he’s released a second melodic techno EP on Diynamic – the only Spaniard to be involved with the predominantly German roster. He’s got a fine future ahead of him, so we’re delighted to have such a cool podcast from the man so relatively early in his upward trajectory.
1. Noir and Haze – ‘Around (Solomun Remix)’ - Noir
2. Christian Burkhardt – ‘Stomp’ – Raum Musik
3. DJ Phono – ‘Gone (David August Vocal Mix)’ - Diynamic
4. Agaric – ‘Who Made Up The Rules’ - OVUM
5. Rauwkost – ‘Apu Stinacus’ + RadioHead – ‘Codex (Ben Gomori's Slight Of Hand Edit)’ + Lee Curtiss feat Matt Tolfrey – ‘Candy (Martin Buttrich Remix)’ - Culprit
6. Piemont - (UNER Remix) - Suchtreflex
7. Sven Väth – ‘Ballet Romance (Yousef Circus Mix)’ - Circus
8. Tale Of Us and Lee Foss – ‘Deadly’ - CDR
9. X-Press 2 – ‘Kill100 (UNER Remix)’ - Skint
10. Nina Kraviz – ‘Okain's Scream (Sebo K Remix)’ - Tsuba
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.