Previously the side-project of Bristol's Eats Everything and Birmingham's Chris James, Coat of Arms is now the sole preserve of Mr James, Mr Everything presumably finding his plate a little too full, even with his appetite.
Crafting bumpin', bass-led house topped by ear friendly vocal melodies, CoA has already appeared on the likes of Pets Recordings, Futureboogie and Gruuv, with DJ support ranging from Jamie Jones (who featured tracks on his Essential Mix and Fabric CD) to Julio Bashmore.
Chris' podcast takes in various DJ Mag favourites, from A1 Bassline (Killered in the September issue of DJ Mag) to Neville Watson, alternating between light and dark with the speed and surprise of the UK weather.
1. Claes Rosen - Wonderful (Local Talk)
2. Felix Lenferink - Third Bouree (Fourth Wave)
3. A1 Bassline - Lust In Warsaw (Gruuv)
4. Leon Vynehall - Untitled 017 (Well Rounded Housing Project)
5. Waze & Odyssey - Coz I Do (Urulu Remix) (Lets Play House)
6. Copy Paste Soul - Fly Away (Exploited)
7. Simian Mobile Disco & Bicep - Sacrifice (Delicaces)
8. Basic Soul Unit - Things Pass (PMI Dance)
9. The Organ Grinder ft Chesus - Steam Roller (4 Lux)
10. Coat Of Arms - What You Need (Acapella) (Pets)
11. And.ID - Isalos (Mobilee)
12. Neville Watson - Songs To Elevate Pure Hearts (KiNK Remix) (Creme Organization)
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.