If you need to be told who Loco Dice is you're on the wrong website.
Nothing short of an industry monolith, the Desolat co-boss has prepped another massive mix, this time for a perhaps unlikely label, 14-year-old house of house Defected.
Though, compiling tracks from Kyle Hall, Glimpse and Diplo, the two-disc collection presents an interesting departure from a DJ/producer who nailed the robust tech house formula yonks ago and is refusing to get stuck.
Out 22nd July, 'Loco Dice In The House' comes after efforts from MK, Tensnake and Noir. Watch the trailer below, check the tracklist and keep an eye out for DJ Mag for the full story...
01. Loco Dice 'M Train To Brooklyn'
02. Roger Gerressen 'Somebody Should Have Told You'
03. Marcelo Rosselot & Francisco Allendes featuring Gustavo Ferrante 'Straight Up' (Original Mix)
04. Franck Roger 'Don't U Know' (Matthew Styles Club Mix)
05. EDA 'Love Worn'
06. Robert Dietz 'Common'
07. He Did 'Something' (Original Mix)
08. About Group 'You’re No Good' (Theo Parrish Translation With Aashong)
09. The Glitz 'Not Easy'
10. Brixton & Bommersheim 'Late Up'
11. Doc Martin featuring Lillia 'So Many Dreams'
12. Tevo Howard featuring Rick Howard 'House Room' (Paul du Lac Vocal Remix)
13. Federico Grazzini 'Untouchable'
14. Delaze 'Discoordination' (Original Mix)
15. Catz 'n Dogz & KiNK 'Bad Love'
16. Nathan Barato 'Give It To You'
17. Gee-Man 'The Soul' (Pimp Daddies Mix)
01. Call me ES 'Short Circuit' (Original Mix)
02. Glimpse 'True South'
03. Kyle Hall & Kero 'K2 Attack!' (Short Mix)
04. Skudge 'Convolution'
05. Diplo 'Express Yourself' (Original Remix)
06. David Alvarado 'Ysleta'
07. Harvard Bass 'Cream'
08. Marcel Dettmann 'Ellipse'
09. Jack The Box 'Pon De Undaground' (Dingeman Remix)
10. Audioone 'Avantgram'
11. Randee Jean 'You Got It' (Dexter & Awanto3 Mix 1)
12. Mr. Tophat & Art Alfie 'Crab At The Green Hunter' (Original)
13. Jean Pierre 'Who U Mad At?'
14. Alden Tyrell 'Rush'
15. Mad Mike & DJ Rolando 'Aztlan'
16. Kerri Chandler 'Six Pianos'
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.