The rack adds twin CD/DVD playback along with an 80GB hard drive to store your music. It's not fixed yet, but the price should be around £599 when it comes out in summer.
OUT: Summer 08
UK CONTACT: 01252 341 400
* Large backlit, full-color display with revolutionary user interface
* Key lock support for maintaining key while tempo shifting
* Visual Track Profiles show energy changes for precise phrase searching
* Seamless looping, pitch control, scratching capability via jog wheels
* Text-search, letter-pick scrolling, and on-board playlist creation
* 3 USB ports for iPods, thumb drives and hard drives
* Play music from two devices simultaneously, including two songs from the same iPod
* Scratch with MP3, WAV and AAC (unprotected) files
* Pitch control with range up to +25% and down to -100%
* Beatkeeper™ technology with TAP override function
* Searches via two large jog wheels and uses skip peak searching in profiles
* 2 front-facing USB ports for additional expansion
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.