88. Sunday School For DegeneratesNo algebra, times tables or bible readings at Second Avenue's Pawn Shop Lounge… just a 12-hour Sabbath mocking session of the finest techno, minimal and electro talent kicking off at 5am after Saturday night. Adam Beyer, Dan Berkson and James What (Live), Dollz at Play, Mr C, Magda, Ellen Allien - and that's barely half of it. Time to dip into your last reserves of energy.
89. BaseA natty shopping emporium of all the cool and quirky, Lincoln Road's Base is the perfect one-stop spending spot. Pick up everything from hidden world music gems, natty Ice Cream trainers to a faux-baroque extreme velvet throne. Then curse your intoxicated financial liberality when the credit card bill drops the next month. I want that one...
90. International Record Collectors' ShowIn today's accelerated culture, vinyl might be a slowly weakening force but mouse clicking through download pages will never inspire the same hands-on excitement as sifting through 16 dust crates to stumble across a classic vinyl original. Between noon and 6pm on Sunday, the conference centre holds its first annual record collector's show with a variety of genres being sifted, sold and swapped.
91. Club Class Presents We Love Sundays MiamiIt was only a matter of time before Ibizan Sunday kings We Love… took a chance on Miami. Inviting Maidstone's iconic Club Class along for the ride, their first WMC flutter is a winning hand if ever we saw one with German Gigolo DJ Hell, Serge Santiago's only Miami set and Paolo '1983' Mojo. It's at the Fifth. Entrance is only $15 too. We love… it.
92. Hed KandiThe iconic Hed Kandi label returns to Miami for their decadent parade of all things slick, sexy and funky. Part of the Opium group's Washington Avenue complex, Mansion couldn't be a better venue for it. Musically speaking, it's twisted disco, funky grooves and female friendly electro all the way with David Dunne, Miss Kelly Marie and Jamie Richards.
93. YoshitoshiThe deep drums and groove laden melodics of Deep Dish are made for rooms like Space's disco ball sparkling main room. Which is presumably why they've chosen it for their annual Yoshitoshi party again. Paolo Mojo joins the main room while Karaoke king and occasional DJ Nic Fancuilli plays the legendary terrace.
94. Russian & Turkish BathsCrushing four-day hangover taking its toll? Head feel like an army of hammer wielding midgets have taken up permanent residence inside? Then retreat from the relentless hedonism and sooth your chemical concerns in the hot spring sanctuary of the Russian & Turkish Baths. Yoga sessions and massage treatments are also available.
95. Café CardozaAnother Ocean Drive rendezvous favourite, the Cardoza is a perfect lunch spot with burgers to die for. Make sure you check it.
96. Little Mountain Records Presents…Sander Kleinenberg touches down at Shelbourne Hotel's Shine for his Little Mountain Records party on the Sunday. WMC badges are accepted – hopefully we won't have lost them by this point.
97. Beatport Pool PartyThe daily Beatport Pool Parties at The National Hotel are well worth dipping into and the final one with James Zabiela, Radioslave and Gabriel & Dresden is another killer. Kick off is at 1pm.
98. Mixology's PartyPresented with Peroni Beer and MTV Europe, Mixology host their seventh glitzy Nikki Beach closer with Seb Fontaine, Dave Ralph and – drum roll please – Russia's No.1 DJ Romeo. It doesn't come cheap at $50 a ticket though.
99. Marlin After-PartiesDebauched, no-holds barred carry-ons, the Marlin Hotel's infamous after-parties are renowned in Miami so make sure you keep an ear to the ground to catch one. With some of the biggest names dropping impromptu eclectic sets, the Marlin always provides some of Miami's most classic and unplanned clubbing memories.
100. ContinuityD&b closer at Tantra with Ram Record's Shimon headlining alongside a wealth of Stateside deck talent. Or Earthbound, Clutch, Roman, Cardinal and Toxic if you want us to name names. Give yourself a pat on the back if you made it through the week unscathed.
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.